Suffolk County Council is as it has pointed out to us is a multi million pound enterprise. Indeed it has revenue of over £1bn a year, has a ...
Jeremy Pembroke Suffolk CC Leader A week or so ago the EADT (East Anglia Daily Times for non-locals!) reported that Suffolk CC intended ...
For many years we have enjoyed visiting Aldeburgh which I have always thought of as a friendly place, getting fish and chips and eating them...
Stephen Pollard writing in The Telegraph today suggests that Gove needs to fight "the enemy within" and "destroy" the e...
So Gove wants to encourage large numbers, quite likely to be thousands of maintained schools to switch to become academies. This is touted a...
The NASUWT has produced a report that is critical of the involvement of pupils in the selection of teaching staff. This has been widely repo...
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (251)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► September (4)
- ► August (5)
- ► July (4)
- iPad Mini Review
- iPad Data Tariffs
- Academies and Accountability
- Does Gove need to "destroy" educational establishe...
- Academies and Local control - the great confidence...
- New Government's Education Policies
- Videos from when Cameron moved into No 10
- Build your own Tory/Lib Dem Cabinet!
- Why I am voting for the Lib Dems...
- ► April (5)
- ► March (5)